- Detail the importance of planning for and designing for integrated safety management within construction projects.
- Describe to delegates the consequences of not managing safety within the construction and design activities.
- Describe how to apply knowledge gained to a typical CDM project through workshop-based activity.
- Describe the clients duties and responsibilities. The specific duties of and practical interactive duties of planning, managing, co-ordinating between the five duty holders, which are: Client, Principal Designer, Designer, Principal Contractor, Contractor and workers.
- Provide an overview of the general health and safety requirements for all construction sites.
- Describe key documentation: Notification, Pre-construction information, Construction phase plan and Health and Safety file.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
Held at our fully equipped training centre in the heart of Huddersfield town-centre
This course is dependent on the numbers attending. Please contact us directly to get the best price.